Tuesday 15 May 2018

Carlas letter

                                                 
Dear Carla,


I am sorry please come back because I miss you.
I didn’t mean to say I hate you but please please
come back. I’m also sorry that I couldn’t move the stuff
because I got kind of angry.


But again those words I said i didn’t mean to say them I
know you might think i’m kinda men now but i’m so sorry I
know your not feeling well but im sorry for those words I
said in the office.


Thank you very much for finding me new friends.

From Bradley                          

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Kody,
    My name is VJ and I am a student at Owiairaka District School in Rm23. I really like this activity you have done off the book "There's a boy in the girl's bathroom". Rm23 and I was also reading the book. What was your favorite part in the book? If you want to visit my blog here is the link:http://odsverrah-jinsut.blogspot.co.nz Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.