Thursday 25 July 2019

My Legacy

Your legacy:

How will you be remembered?

  1. A person who is my hero My brothers
  2. These people are my hero because they take care of me and always make sure that I have things to play with and to eat just like my mum.
  3. Two words that describe these people are Helpful,Fantastic
  4. One thing these people does that I admire is They are nice and they are kind.
  5. One way I can be more like my hero is by Doing the same as the two people. And being kind and "Heroic".

Are you a hero? I think yes because I helped someone who couldn't untie her shoe lace

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,Kody my name is Maria and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District school.I liked how you put lot of kind words in your story. Have you ever tried anything new before. Thanks for shearing your leaning,blog you later. From maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Maria thank you for your blog post on my blog about my legacy. If you want to see some new stuff I have done in my class check my newer posts about hero's and Sir Edmund Hillary. From Kody.
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.