Friday 8 November 2019

Athletics Post

On Tuesday we went to athletics. First we went to Long Jump. Long Jump was pretty fun because you get better at jumping and also its very competitive. I've also done High Jump. It was fun because it also helps your jumping and also you you have to get higher and higher and you have to jump over a big pole and as you do so it gets higher and higher. I'm not sure what I came in high jump but it was my favorite. Then we did discus I threw it pretty far but didn't get in to the Mt Eden. Discus was cool because We get to throw a disc and you get better scores and makes you throw even further. We did                                                                 running I did the whole track 2 times!! It was so tiring and I almost                                                                                        passed out on the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.