Wednesday 13 November 2019

The Deep



I'm on a huge boat traveling through the dark sea. All I can see is a whole lot of fish and dolphins. The dolphins were playing around jumping and everything. I see big splashes of water going SSSPSHHHHHH. I get a whole bunch of water on myself and all the members on the boat to.
I see a big mouth coming out of the water. "IT LOOKS LIKE A HUMONGOUS WHALE SHARK"
I say. We go diving and we go towards it. I see its mouth open and its like opening the largest door ever. We look at the top of the whale and then we go to the mouth and we all talk about if we should go inside and take a photo or we should leave it. We all say we should go inside. We go inside the mouth and we take heaps of photos. It was so Dark down here and The members wanted to leave. We go back to the boat with the pictures and we sail away to the Light. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.